Businesses, traders, shop owners, vendors, service providers and others who sell their products or produce in society, need to register and obtain a Business Registration Number to ensure they are recognized as a legal entity and can access the rights and benefits extended to them.
- Register yourself online and obtain valid access credentials for the e-services portal
- Download the Business Registration Statement of Particulars form and the Sample Letter to be addressed to the Registrar. The letter shall be written/ typed in the company letter head, signed and sealed with the company stamp
- Complete the details and upload
- In the case of a Partnership, it is sufficient that all Partners sign the Statement of Particulars.
- In the event that a partner has not signed the Statement of Particulars form, it is essential that that partner submit a Statutory Declaration indicating the same.
- Make the required payment of EC$25.00
- The Officer shall conduct a name search to ensure that a same or similar name is not already registered. They shall inform you of the status.
- Once all details requested in the Statement of Particulars are complete, the officer shall issue a Certificate of Business Registration, that contains the details of the registration as well as the unique Registration ID that is used for subsequent transactions
- The Business Registration process is now complete.
Note: You are required to register your business and obtain a Taxation Number within 30 days of Business Name Registration, failing which the business would be deemed to be in violation, and is subject to a fine of EC $2500.00
Business Name Registration: EC $25.00
Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office
Mt Wheldale Gap
Upper Lucas Street
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2030 | +1 (473) 440-2962 | +1 (473) 440-2963 | +1 (473) 440-2050
Fax: +1 (473) 435-2964 | +1 (473) 440-4970